It’s Time To Register for Gallery 27’s Next HomeSchool Session!
Gallery 27’s Homeschool Art program offers art education in an environment where giggles and grins are encouraged. Our art history based curriculum is taught by professional, college educated instructors using artist quality art supplies and materials. We specialize in finding your child’s individual artistic expression within the curriculum by allowing exploration of variety of mediums such as paint (Watercolor/acrylics), paper, clay, graphite, pastels, ink, charcoal, colored pencil, and fiber. Each semester ends with an exhibition of student work at Gallery 27.
Homeschool Session Information
Week 1 & 2: Clay pots
Students will learn about coil built pots, ceramic tools, and properties of clay.
Week 3 & 4: POP Art Portraits
- Students will learn about the POP Art Movement and the artists.
- Warm & Cool colors.
- Complimentary colors.
Week 5 & 6: Accordion Books
(Paper/ Book making)
- Students will transform a single text into a dimensional work of art.
- Practice a font/ typography.
Week 7 & 8: Steampunk Entomology
(Sculpting/ design/ drawing)
- Students will create a futuristic insects using recycled materials.
Week 9: Independent Study
Week 10: Independent Study
Week 11: Independent Study/Make-up
Week 12: Independent Study/Make-up
12:45 – 2:45 p.m.
Jan. 16thth – April 10th
9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Jan. 17th – April 11th
9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Jan. 19th – April 13th
Sessions are open to children ages 8-15
If your child is under the age of 8, please contact Stacey at (704) 240-9060 before registering.
Cost: $110 for One Child per 12 Week Session
Pay-As-You-Go available for $15 per week.
- Students will need a sketchbook. All other supplies are included.
- Discounts (25%) for siblings.
- After three consecutive no call/show, student will be removed from schedule.
- No refunds after 4 weeks. $25 supply fee will deducted from all refunds.
- Download registration form and have filled out before the first day of class.
Some error has occured.