Sept. 21st – Oct.11th
We will be having a Student Art Exhibit to showcase the work of all our students from our Home School, Youth, and Adult art classes for the year of 2018 -2019.
- All work must be properly framed. Canvases should have no staples on sides. All artwork must be properly wired for hanging.
- Mats must be neat and clean.
- 3D work must sit solidly on flat surface or be properly mounted.
- Large oils or acrylics on canvas do not need to be framed, but should be stapled on the back and have painted edges. No saw tooth hangers please.
- Take-in dates are:
- Sept. 14th (Saturday) from 11 am to 3 pm
- Sept. 11th– 13th from 10 am to 5 pm
- Pick up dates are Oct. 15th – 18th, 2019 from 11-5pm.
- Must be artwork that was completed at Gallery 27 class
- Must be framed or matted to hang if it is water color, pastel, pen & ink, colored pencil, or on paper.
- Please indicate title of piece, medium, and price (adults only, if the piece is for sale).
- Homeschool art work 9×12 or smaller will be framed by the gallery in our showcasing frames.
- Adult, Youth, and Homeschool classes are limited to 3 images per student
Home School, Youth, and Adult Show Reception will be held on September 21st, 2019 from 3-5pm. Art work will be displayed until Oct.11th, 2019
Pick-up will be during normal gallery hours , Oct. 15th – 18th, 2019 from 11-5pm. Please keep in mind we do not have space to keep student artwork and it will need to be picked up on these dates.